Monday, May 16, 2011

Leah Hilton's Blog (5-15-11)

Heyyy!! :D

Oh my goodness it seems like forever since last I talked to you. I have been crazy busy traveling, modeling, writing, etc. All very exciting things, but things that make it a little difficult to write before falling asleep at night! hehe I have missed writing to you though. Its a nice time to myself, to reflect and share with you at the end of a long day! Yay! 

I have been preparing and gearing myself up for my next trip to ATL which will be the 20th-28th of May! I will be a part of helping put together the final editing for my first music video with Runaway Pictures! The song I wrote is about a home sexy video, so you can only imagine what the video will look like! I would check out the song on ITunes! All you have to do is search Leah Hilton inside the Itunes store and of course if you have any feedback I would love to hear it! xo .. From just seeing the clips before I left last month I know this video is going to be fire! If you haven't had the chance to check out the behind the scenes footage, I posted two so far on my youtube channel (http://youtube.com/modelleahhilton/) Sexy sexy! What can I say, Im such a tease~ :P hehe

While preparing for my trip to ATL I have also been traveling around the New England area a lot as well! Hitting MA, NH, NY, NJ and of course RI! This past weekend was my big traveling weekend. I got to have two awesome shoots in NYC on Friday, one with Bill Durgin and another with Sander from Naughtyfeet. Then on Saturday I was fortunate enough to have another shoot with Mark from Magical Images of PA in NJ! This would have made my third shoot with Mark and every time we shoot our shots and creativity get better and better! I love working more then one time with photographers because it allows you to feel out what works, what doesnt work, lighting, styles, etc. Of course it definitely helps to have someone with such a great personality such as Mark! Two hours never seem enough and is always filled with nonstop laughter! :P

Today was yet another wonderful full day at the Greg Price Glamour101 workshop in Metuchen, NJ! This workshop was my seventh one I have attended and I must say I love the energy in the group! Everyone is there to learn, create some new contacts and together create beautiful art! There is no better way to spend my Sunday! The best part about it so I am surrounding myself with artistic people. They understand, respect and love the nude body. I walk around the studio all day in my birthday suit and it is as though I am walking around fully clothed! I love that freedom and I am sure the photographer love it too! ;) I will be attending my 8th Workshop on June 5th so you best be there too to get a capture of me..Nakie! :P hehe. ((http://glamour101.com/leahhilton/)) Hopefully I will be able to have some pictures to put up for you soon too from this past workshop! :D

After a long day today of modeling and feeling beautiful it was time to head on back home to RI. The train and bus schedule worked out perfectly for getting back home.  I caught the 6:37 train to NYC and then took the Peter Pan Bus all the way back home to RI at 8:00. After such a long weekend I will admit I am P double O PED POOPED! hehe. I am excited for what tomorrow brings though because I will be jumping back hard into my workout routines before leaving for Atlanta on Friday. I have to make sure I am looking real good for my shoots in ATL and especially for my appearance in Bravado's music video on the 21st. I will be getting my spray tan on and my muscles looking hot! Nothing hotter then a great tan/glow with tight muscles. Love it! 

I wish I could write more, but my eye balls can not take anymore staring at this computer. I will write more tomorrow..I just wanted to make sure I touched base with you because it has been a  while! :)....Too long! xoxo

I hope your weekend was just as productive, positive and absolutely fantastic as mine was! This week is going to be a great one! If we keep a positive attitude about it then it most certainly will be an amazing week! Woohoo! Ready, set, GO! :D Missed you!

Sweet dreams! xo

Leah*Hilton
(5-15-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment